Hurley & Co Chartered Accountant is proud to be part of the communities and helps support local organisations who make the world a better place to live.
Pursuing our passions while helping make a difference, we are actively involved with the Giant Steps.
The annual Giant Steps Stair climb is only 2 ½ weeks away. Sadly we are really down on numbers with just of 400 people registered to do the climb and 130 people registered to fundraise. The fundraising total is currently at $29 000.
You can help by:
- Registering to do the climb ASAP
- Advertising the climb in your workplace, local sports clubs, gyms etc.
- Advertising the climb via social media. Let all your Facebook and Instagram friends know you are doing it. You might even suggest some friends join you.
- Advertise in your workplace
- Send the attached poster to your children’s schools and ask them to put it in their newsletter
- Volunteering on the day (more details will follow next week)
Grant Shortland has kindly offered to print 1200 pamphlets for us. If you would like some to distribute please let me know.
To register click on the link below:
Giant Steps staff and families have been allocated to go up the tower from 11:50 – 12:15. Giant Steps students over the age of 9 can go up if you think they will be willing and able. Exiting the stairwell must be done in the first 12 floors. Once you go past this point there is no turning back! Giant Steps students will be given priority to exit the tower once they reach the top regardless if they go up by lift or stairs. This means they will not have to wait in the queue.